• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Nancy L

Beach Lover
Dec 14, 2005
Destin
Kimmifunn said:
I heard a rumor that they are going to be up here in Jersey on December 8th (the day before my b'day!) I think old MCritz and I may make a road trip...

Hey! Did you make the show? Or any of them for that matter? If so how was it and any pictures? I would love to see them if you did.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Nancy L said:
Hey! Did you make the show? Or any of them for that matter? If so how was it and any pictures? I would love to see them if you did.
Yeah! We caught them in the city on Wednesday. Here are some pics I took from my cell phone...

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I need the link to order the latest Dread CD. MS really liked the first one I sent him and his b-day is coming up soon!

EDIT: Never mind! I am such a Big Kitty now, I did a search here and found it myself! Done and Done!!!

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
I need the link to order the latest Dread CD. MS really liked the first one I sent him and his b-day is coming up soon!

EDIT: Never mind! I am such a Big Kitty now, I did a search here and found it myself! Done and Done!!!
:clap_1::clap_1::clap_1:
For others' knowledge, it is www.dreadclampitt.com

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Oldtimer said:
The new CD is the best yet. Those guys are talented! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Order lots for Christmas presents!!!!
I have never bought a CD...but I think I may have to buy them all! It's a great reminder of "home"!

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Sueshore said:

Oh my gosh! Miss Kitty is growing up! :clap_1:

inlovewithGB

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
CD is great, buy one for everyone you know! Our family fought over them at our christmas party in GB last weekend, they're great!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
steele mama said:
Oh my gosh! Miss Kitty is growing up! :clap_1:

I know!!! It's a miracle!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
steeleing4 said:
CD is great, buy one for everyone you know! Our family fought over them at our christmas party in GB last weekend, they're great!!

Can you buy them at the beach, or is it only on-line? I want to get some!