The other day I deleted a thread about this because there was subsequent confusion about who the driver was and I didn't want the innocent to suffer. I don't think many people drive on the bike path, which along with driving on the shoulder is illegal for obvious reasons. In my opinion, if you live in the area and do this regularly you should be in jail. If you are doing it out of anger and frustration to get around traffic you should also not have a license. If you are a business owner and you are doing it then you should not have a business here. You are going to kill one of your customers and then you will see the inside of a prison cell for a very long time. Your life and your family will be ruined and getting to work on time or making a delivery on time will no longer be your problem. There were a couple of winesses and a few others who have witnessed similar reckless behavior by the same person. I know this message will get back to him. To this person I say, imagine if one of your own children were killed by a reckless driver on the road, and keep that thought in mind every time you get behind the wheel. I doubt you make more money by rushing, you certainly will make less money (and probably already are) by having a bad reputation. Let's all slow down and enjoy paradise. ;-)