• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I feel your pain on the finger nubs, IKT. This Bears/Seahawks game is really good. It looks sooo cold in Chicago, though.

Cutest thing ever -- little KDarg last night, "Deuuuuuuuuuuuuce!":clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks for telling me who I am cheering for today! :clap_1:

Da Bears....NOOOOOOOO!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:bang: :bang: :bang: OVER TIME....WINE TIME for me!!!!:drink:

Oh my gosh oh my gosh....first one to score! Got Xanax???:eek:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:dunno: ...how come drukkenartist is so happy the Bears won??? This has me all confused. :dunno:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
He must know something we don't know......:dunno:

I've forgotten the wine and gone to eating cookie dough and hot fudge right out of the jar for my depression. I'll feel much better soon:bang:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
OMG!!! THe game was unlike any I have ever been at. I text messaged Dr. Skunky to see if I could get some ear plugs!!!:eek: The dome was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loud. We sat in front of some eagles fans. They were very nice and we were the same. It was a good game......a nail biter for sure. After the game the streets were nothing but a mob of fans going crazy....sure hate it that Chicago won or I would have been here (LA) next weekend for sure. Chicago is a bit cold I am sure....and then there is a matter of getting tickets......come on everyone if you dont care about the bears, colts or patiots pull for da Saints. They deserve to go to Miami (IMHO) and turn the mother out..... :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Skunky was saying the Bears scared him less than the Seahawks, too. Still, the crowd in New Orleans would have been going crazy.

Coming off a "drunkkencarbfest" and a late nap I caught the end of the Patriots and Chargers.....it's really getting interesting and scarry:creepy: and I'm getting paranoid:creepy: I want this for New Orleans sooooooooo bad. Not just for the Saints, but the city, people, and for ME! I've been here so many times that I feel like I'm going through Post Traumatic Stress Disorder:shock:

God Bless you Chicago Fans....those Bears were something else! Game Is On!:clap_1: