• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Sale Eddyline Caribbean 12 Kayak

New posts

PapaG

Beach Comber
Eddyline Caribbean 12 made with Carbonate 2000

Excellent and indistinguishable from new, no visible scuffs, scratches or damage - used maybe 5 times. This is a lightweight (49 pounds), stable, single seat recreational kayak that consistently gets the highest rankings in reviews and tests. Loads of waterproof storage, adjustable foot braces, 30" wide. If you can find them new, they run in excess of $1,500.

Also included is a $150 Aqua Bound Sting Ray Hybrid kayak paddle (adjustable blade pitch, carbon shaft) in new condition, an Ocean Kayak premium seat, and two Suspenz EZ rack kayak wall supports. Total package new would run around $1,900.

Will consider delivery if local to Santa Rosa Beach.
 
Price is $1,250 OBO. I will email photos direct if you ask, I am unable to load them here.
 
Yes, that is it. Mine is silver on top, white on the bottom. I tried to attach files but my pics are all apparently too large for the SoWal server.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top