Experience the ultimate weekend of food, wine, and giving back at Emeril Lagasse Foundation's Throwdown Weekend 2025. From April 3-5, enjoy an unforgettable lineup including an exclusive wine dinner at Emeril's Coastal, and the main event — a SuperHero-themed BBQ throwdown featuring chefs and world-class winemakers. Every ticket supports local youth, providing vital education and resources—including Sinfonia’s own music education programs, giving Walton County kids their first access to string instruments and arts education. Tickets and info: [URL='https://emeril.ejoinme.org/Throwdown2025?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR1s5vgSTvxV7A3f3pHkD6SkhdUTSL2p97zYsiuKxiclLZCHT12VhKhATPI_aem_yDElL3TzAzSyDoGUnLg94g']https://emeril.ejoinme.org/Throwdown2025[/URL] [B]Weekend Overview[/B] April 3rd: Wine Dinner at Emeril's Coastal April 4th: Golf Tournament & Pickleball Tournament at Burnt Pine Golf Club April 5th: Throwdown at Chruchill Oaks Clubhouse [ATTACH type="full"]108452[/ATTACH] [B]Thursday, April 3, 2025 | 6:30PM Wine Dinner at Emeril's Coastal[/B] Multicourse menu prepared by Chef Emeril Lagasse and his culinary team. Vintners will pour specially selected wines that pair exquisitely [B]Friday, April 4, 2025 | 8:00AM Breakfast | 9:00AM Shotgun Start Golf Tournament & Pickleball Tournament at Burnt Pine Golf Club[/B] [I]Golf Tournament:[/I] Breakfast & Bloody Marys. Play the prestigious Burnt Pine with your foursome on a course filled with sips and hole contests. Seated luncheon with acclaimed wines poured. [I]Pickleball Tournament:[/I] Breakfast & Bloody Marys, 14 player spots available, & fun activations between games. Seated luncheon with acclaimed wines poured [B]Saturday, April 5, 2025 | 5:00PM – 10:00PM Throwdown at Churchill Oaks Clubhouse [I]5:00PM:[/I] [/B]Acclaimed wines poured by vintners from Napa, Sonoma and beyond BBQ Team Competition among Chef Emeril Lagasse, Mike Thompson and friends [B][I]7:00PM:[/I] [/B]Live and Silent Auctions benefiting youth causes [B][I]9:00PM:[/I] [/B]Dancing and dessert Your directly benefits local youth through critical programs in culinary, nutrition, arts education, life skills, and essential childhood needs —including Sinfonia’s own music education programs, giving Walton County kids their first access to string instruments and arts education. [URL='http://www.sinfoniagulfcoast.org/web/home.aspx']SinfoniaGulfCoast.org[/URL] [ATTACH type="full"]108453[/ATTACH]