• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
Tried it last night. Pretty good overall. Grouper special was just O.K., but the skillet cornbread app was GREAT. Portions are really on the small side. They need to add bread service, ridiculous that you have to order bread, especially at an Italian eatery. I'd certainly try it again.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Tried it last night. Pretty good overall. Grouper special was just O.K., but the skillet cornbread app was GREAT. Portions are really on the small side. They need to add bread service, ridiculous that you have to order bread, especially at an Italian eatery. I'd certainly try it again.
I totally agree, small portions, no bread, the soups were served in tea cups ( rip off for the price) small salads, I doubt if I'd try it again.

Jerry Lewis

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
I totally agree, small portions, no bread, the soups were served in tea cups ( rip off for the price) small salads, I doubt if I'd try it again.
Are you aware you are in South Walton and Emeril is a celebrity? :doh:

It ain't Nick's coastal eye-talian :rotfl:

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Are you aware you are in South Walton and Emeril is a celebrity? :doh:

It ain't Nick's coastal eye-talian :rotfl:
I'm a celebrity in Walton County too, but being 50% Italian when friends come to my home for dinner they don't get shorted! lol

Last edited:

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Olive Garden has a table for 2 waiting on you......bread sticks and garden salad All U Can eat......