• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Enzo

Beach Comber
May 3, 2007
Give us directions, please.

1598 South County Hwy 393
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
(850) 267-3003

In the Sunset Promenade Center near Gulf Place in Santa Rosa Beach, situated beside the bike trail, 1/4 mile stroll from the beach on 393. Walk or ride your bike to Enzo’s for a
unique taste of Italy!

Click Here For Map

Last edited:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:welcome: ENZO:welcome:

Do you do take out? Pleeeeeez :dunno:

I do hope so, as it all sounds good....and when we get home..."late" at night we sit in front of the TV and dine alone...talking over the day/nights work! I could pick it up earlier then warm in oven....yummy:!:

Good luck!

Kat:clap_1: :D

Rather B Paddlin

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
True, Tom is the same person.

Did you lure Frank back from Criolla's? We will be visiting this week. You had some of the best Italian food. I still have my "Forgetta bout it" t-shirt.

Good luck!!!!

Enzo

Beach Comber
May 3, 2007
:welcome: ENZO:welcome:

Do you do take out? Pleeeeeez :dunno:

I do hope so, as it all sounds good....and when we get home..."late" at night we sit in front of the TV and dine alone...talking over the day/nights work! I could pick it up earlier then warm in oven....yummy:!:

Good luck!

Kat:clap_1: :D

Kat,

We have take out for both Lunch & Dinner.

Thanks,
Enzo's

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
This all sounds wonderful...and the best part is...in SoWal, there is always room for another grayt food establishment!!:lolabove: The "Hot Italian" and the "Veggie" sandwich for lunch sound YUMMMMM!!!!!

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
I had dinner tonite at Enzo's and was throughly impressed. Caesar salad, fresh baked foccacia, Chicken parmagiana over perfectly cooked linguine, and ricotta cheese cake for dessert. :clap: :clap: I will definitely make many return trips. We want to try the pizza since Tom made great pizzas at Capo.