• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
You can say that again!!! :cool: I like strong coffee too. Maybe it's from livin' in the red stick for a while. Chicory is a good thing. :D

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
We drink coffee from Costco; they offer fair trade, sometimes organic coffee from different countries. The selection varies, so we'll try whatever they're featuring that month, but we both prefer African coffee. If there's nothing that sounds good, we'll buy the Kirkland Morning Blend. I, like some of my favorite folks, use Eight O'Clock Colombian as my fallback/emergency coffee. We had some Caribou Obsidian from Costco that was pretty good stuff. (I like this topic almost as much as beer!)

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Folgers Black Silk for me.....it is very YUMMY!!!!!

Linda

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
For my once daily cup, I like Douw Egberts/Senseo dark roast. For coffee press, anything my friends have been kind enough to bring back from Costa Rica - yum!

I just bought a Senseo machine and I love it. I am drinking the Columbian blend right now. When I fix a pot of coffee I like Starbucks Caffe Verona.

seacrestgirl

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2006
Griffin, GA and Seacrest
Community New Orleans Blend saved my marriage! Hubby and I could NEVER agree on coffee (which was an issue, since neither of us is very pleasant without our morning fix). My grandfather introduced us to this blend and we have been happily married every morning since!!! :D

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Community New Orleans Blend saved my marriage! Hubby and I could NEVER agree on coffee (which was an issue, since neither of us is very pleasant without our morning fix). My grandfather introduced us to this blend and we have been happily married every morning since!!! :D

Try this-Fill your mug 1/4 to 1/3 full of whole milk and microwave 30 seconds; top it off with the New Orleans blend. Very authentic cafe au lait:wave:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
In Gulf Shores Wal-Mart today, noticed their Sam's brand now has fair trade coffee in a few varieties, including organic decaf. Haven't tried it yet.

Also, anyone see the movie "The Bucket List?" Features coffee debate pitting world's most expensive coffee, Kopi Luwak, against Chock Full o' Nuts. Funny scene near end of movie when origins of Kopi Luwak are revealed. :lol: