• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who has the best pizza in South Walton

• Spicy Noodle

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Angelina's

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Bruno's

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Pizza By the Sea

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • Sugar Pies

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Fat Daddy's

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Enzo's

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Amore

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Carabba's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat Clemenza's

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
A friend recently treated me to Fat Clemenza's, and I LOVED it! It's a little out of my way, but I absolutely loved it. Quaint atmosphere, excellent service, delicious pizza! Thanks for the recommendation.

POPS316

Beach Crab
Nov 7, 2008
Scooter1 & Snowman, I am so sorry to hear of your bad experiences in my restaurant. We try very hard to make the best pizza possible and I always hate to hear of someone who wasn't pleased.

Our crust is thin and crispy by design and our objective is to balance the flavors of the sauce and cheese so you can taste everything. The flavor profile is closer to something you might find in New York, but the crust is a bit crispier. Our sauce is made from the best tomatoes available and our cheese is always the industry standard, Grande.

I would love for you to give us another chance...we'll add extra cheese if that is how you like it. Please send me a PM so I can take care of you.

Bryan

I was born and raised in New York and I never saw a pizza like yours and I am 65 years old. Where do you originally come from? Have you ever had a pizza in New York? If so what part, maybe I missed something

pepper

Beach Comber
Dec 9, 2007
as earlier mentioned, Cabana Cafe throws a damn good pie--you gotta try the Cordon Bleu if you like a 'white' pizza.

also i've found that the italian sausage at Fat Daddy's is the best ever-- not crumbles, but fresh slices with amazing flavor.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
A friend recently treated me to Fat Clemenza's, and I LOVED it! It's a little out of my way, but I absolutely loved it. Quaint atmosphere, excellent service, delicious pizza! Thanks for the recommendation.

yes, Fatty C's is quite wonderful. now shut your trap about it okay?

SurfKitten

Beach Comber
Jan 16, 2009
South Walton
we just ate at Fat Clemenzas for the first time last night. Had Pizza by the sea for the first time last week. I would have to say it verrrry close but I think fat Clemenzas wins by a hair. Although We like to dip our pizza in blue cheese dressing, and they dont have any. The only 'creamy' dressing they have is a very tangy italian... but the pizza melts in your mouth. My 7 yr old is now yelling at me saying pizza by the sea was better...

SRBMama

Beach Comber
Apr 22, 2007
Pizza Pole

We LOVE Pizza By the Sea, it is the PLACE TO BE. Don't think it could get any more convienient or taste any better. AND they do the BLOG and the movie store Kudos to the Pritchetts!

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
ciao bella

I just wanted to share with others how much we love Ciao Bella's thin crust pizza; we had my hubby's bday dinner there tonight (pizza has become his bday tradition).

Hubby had Pizza Bar this past week and we have plans to try pizza at Spicy Noodle as a friend rec's their pizza as well.