• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtnkelly

Beach Comber
Jun 12, 2005
TN
We are down here in Seagrove right now and have a new favorite restaurant: Yianni's Seagrove Grill. Ate there Monday night. Top to bottom: service, appetizers, entrees, everything, was excellent.

Angelinas was good but service was bad Sunday night. Last night stopped at Goatfeathers II and picked up 2 lbs. freshly-steamed shrimp and ate in. It was great!

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton
Smiling JOe said:
Do you know the days which they are open for lunch? I have recently stopped by several times for lunch and they were closed.
The Baithouse is open daily except Monday & Tuesday for breakfast and lunch . If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it - beautiful setting and good food.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I guess I hit them on Monday and Tuesday. The few times I ate there in the past were great -- Few people, awesome atmosphere, good service, reasonable prices, good (not WOW!) food, and good portions. I have eaten there only for dinner, but I am looking forward to my next lunch there.

sue

Beach Comber
Nov 15, 2004
I liked the food at Angelinas--but we had the same experience as mentioned in another post--bad service, very rude waiter-
This thread has been great-we will be in the area beginning Saturday, and can't wait to try Elmo's and the Smiling Fish-it will be our first trip to both. We usually cook in at night, and only go out about once a week for dinner-with the number of kids we bring it's no fun getting everyone ready to go out for dinner-So, the recipes mentioned in another thread will also be helpful-anyone out there have an award winning crab cake recipe?? thanks

phdphay

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
Waterman said:
seagrovechick said:
My gut is still healing from the double cheese I had 2 TIMES when in SoWal last week. Great stuff! :clap_1:
My Buckhead (Atlanta, for those of you who don't frequent the ATL) hairdresser/salon owner (and 30-A property owner as well) adores the hushpuppies at the Seagrove Market Cafe, as do we. He stops there for a take-out of hushpuppies on his way back to Atlanta.

2cat

Beach Comber
Apr 14, 2005
Is the Lakeplace restaurant still around? I remember hearing good things about it awhile back.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
lollygal said:
Where is LakePlace? :?: :?:
LakePlace is on the West end of 30-A in Dune Allen, about 1 mile west of Gulf Place on the north side of the road. Several of my good friends claim LakePlace as their favorite restaurant in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.