• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite soap opera hunks!

New posts
:floor:
 
No Really! Cancel all further plans to be off the board. :lolabove:
 
Mango said:
:lolabove: No day time TV for me. I have my own hunk at home. :wub:

Well, I have my own hunk at home also, but I'm not dead. Alot of married men look at other women and alot of married women I am sure look at other men. And anyway, couldn't have these daytime hunks anyway.
 
alic65 said:
it's BO!! I was always in love with him, he's still HOT after all these years.....my fave soap guy is Nick Newman on Y&R (Joshua Morrow)...if i were smart enough to figure out how to post pics, I would post one of him, he's almost good enough to eat..... :clap_1:

Here ya go he is my fave as well, thank goodness for TIVO>>>:biggrin:

joshua_morrow_01.jpg



dt_yr_act_large_jmorrow.jpg
meow!!!
 
InletBchDweller said:
Here ya go he is my fave as well, thank goodness for TIVO>>>:biggrin:

joshua_morrow_01.jpg



dt_yr_act_large_jmorrow.jpg
meow!!!

Yep, he is hot also! As for being told to give up Sowal because my soap opera dedication is suffering, I don't think so. There is plenty of room for both! I assume someone is trying to tell me something anyway, like I don't fit in on here. Oh well!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top