I know I am only supposed to include a small portion of the article and then the link, but I was passed this article and don't know it's exact origin. It looks like insurance is going up again in Florida....:blink: EDIT: Link is below! Thanks TFT [B][SIZE=3]Get ready to dig deeper for home insurance[/SIZE] [/B] By Jennifer Liberto, Times Staff Writer In print: Thursday, May 15, 2008 TALLAHASSEE — Floridians' bill for the 2004 and 2005 hurricanes is about to grow another $600-million. The state catastrophe fund, which sells cheap reinsurance to insurers, needs to collect roughly 45 percent more than the $1.35-billion originally estimated to pay claims. Floridians are already paying 1 percent of their auto, boat, motorcycle and homeowners insurance premiums for bonds sold to cover the original estimate. That started in 2006 and was supposed to be done by 2011. But it's not enough. State leaders are expected later this month to seek another $600-million in bonds to pay claims and to levy additional assessments to pay them off.... SEE LINK BELOW