• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Seagrove Highlands condo for rent. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, unfurnished. $850.00. Private end unit with views of the forest. Awesome master bath, screened porch, washer and dryer in unit.

In the heart of Seagrove. Property includes pool and clubhouse. Adjacent to the State Park trails. Very convenient to beach accesses and bike path. Walking distance to much of Seagrove including banks, restaurants, and shops.

Rent includes water/sewer and basic cable. Tenant pays electricity and internet. Available immediately. Pets may be considered with additional deposit and/or monthly fee.

paltonae

Beach Crab
Feb 3, 2010
Hi,

This sounds like what I'm looking for. My telephone number is 813-375-1916 if you can give me a call to answer a few questions. Thanks!

William

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I am in town for a week looking for a long term rental. I am relocating from New Orleans where I have my own 3 bdrm home I am leasing out. Just not happy there and after several visits to the area have fallen in love with it's calm and tranquility not to mention cleanliness. You can reach me at (504) 231-5358 or email me a number to reach you. I would love to see this unit. I arrived Fri. 2/5 and will be here untill 2/12. Would like to have something before I leave. Thanks and GO SAINTS!! Brenda

aley06

Beach Crab
Jan 27, 2010
Hi, I would love to be able to view your property if it is still available. I will be in town next week. You can send me a message or email me at aley06@hotmail.com.
THANKS!