• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Crazy

cracker
Aug 19, 2005
Arkansas
1) That my husband loves God more than me

2) My wonderful family

3) A home

4) Clean clothes

5) Food to eat

6) And all my buds on SoWal :clap_1:

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Beach Crazy said:
1) That my husband loves God more than me

2) My wonderful family

3) A home

4) Clean clothes

5) Food to eat

6) And all my buds on SoWal :clap_1:

Yeah BeCraze! I forgot food! I'll always have shelter and family...bring on the Turducken.

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
My list is way too long, but I will throw out one thing for which I am thankful, good peeps like most of you guys. :D

Thanks SJ.... We love you too!! :love: And I agree with you SJ my list is way too long to list everything but....some that stand out are:

I am thankful for my beautiful children (who sometimes drive me crazy), my wonderful husband (man I love this guy!! He just knows me soooo well), all of the rest of my crazy family and I really do cherish hanging with you guys!! (even though I've only met one of you in person and it was only for a brief moment in time)! :love:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
1. bdarg and my "chillrens"
2. laughter
3. Grayton Beach
4. food
5. animals
6. y'all!

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
My husband, daughters and dogs, of course.

The ability to be able to work at a job I love and take care of myself....great fear is someone having to clean me up after I use the bathroom.(tmi??)

God's grace that constantly keeps me going.

This board!

Last edited:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
I am thankful for having a bride that will put up with me. And that little boy we have. :D

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
Thankful for family, kids and grandkids, friends and health. Also the ability to tackle each day and all that comes with,good or bad. This is what makes us better people. Also finding this board and the people on it.