• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

snowdens

Beach Comber
Feb 17, 2014
I’d like to get $600 each and will include the 2 parking passes for free. Let me know what you think.
I think I will pass on them. I know you probably paid a mint for them and not trying to steal them from you but maybe more than I can justify to my wife for them.

Joshua-chase

Beach Comber
Apr 27, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach
I think I will pass on them. I know you probably paid a mint for them and not trying to steal them from you but maybe more than I can justify to my wife for them.
Yeah I understand... We had an amazing time last year but we are closing on our house Tuesday and my daughter who was going to join us just had a baby... If you are only interested in 2 of them let me know and maybe we can work something out.

snowdens

Beach Comber
Feb 17, 2014
Yeah I understand... We had an amazing time last year but we are closing on our house Tuesday and my daughter who was going to join us just had a baby... If you are only interested in 2 of them let me know and maybe we can work something out.
If I can ask another question; Are these assigned seats or do you bring your own chairs and first come first serve kind of thing?
Steve