G gnu20bcb Beach Comber Dec 28, 2020 #1 Have a bunch of small and medium Lowes moving boxes. Also have a lot of bubble wrap. They are all broken down and ready to be taken. Located near 30a and 393. Pick up only.
Have a bunch of small and medium Lowes moving boxes. Also have a lot of bubble wrap. They are all broken down and ready to be taken. Located near 30a and 393. Pick up only.
G gnu20bcb Beach Comber Jan 2, 2021 #3 David Weck said: Do you still have these as I could use them and pick them up Click to expand... Hello David, yes I do. Shoot me a text at 360-731-7579 and I can give you the details. thanks
David Weck said: Do you still have these as I could use them and pick them up Click to expand... Hello David, yes I do. Shoot me a text at 360-731-7579 and I can give you the details. thanks
Ucsbgaucho Beach Crab May 11, 2021 #4 I recently moved from California to South Walton area and found a bunch of free moving boxes on boxgiver.com. Hope that helps!
I recently moved from California to South Walton area and found a bunch of free moving boxes on boxgiver.com. Hope that helps!