• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jhaywood

Beach Crab
Jun 30, 2022
Panhandle
I am selling my Freedom Boat Club Gulf Coast membership.

This membership I am selling is for their top level of membership the Concierge level.

Concierge level allows you access to anything in the fleet, including the up to 28ft center console twin engine offshore fishing boats, and up to 6 reservations at a time and used to be up to 6 months in advance. Great for booking out for holidays, vacations etc. In fact I currently have reservations for July 1-4 because of this. This level as of 2021 is was around $499 per month. I also have the sunset option and they offer up to 2 bags of ice per rental no charge.

When and if you buy this membership during the transfer they used to offer to move change levels for free at that time but I am not 100% if this option is still active. If you are serious and we get to that point we can find out all of the specifics etc..

If you choose to change levels, you’re option would be to downgrade to Standard level.
The Standard level of membership gives you access to boats that are 25’ and below and it allows you to have up to 4 reservations on the books at a time.

Also, insider secret you can go downlevels at any time but there is a fee, however, you are able, or used to, to go down from your current membership level in the month of December for free ie. they will normally waive the fee for that. I have not checked but that was the policy as of 2021. Again if you are serious we kind find out all if the specifics then.

Freedom Boat Club Gulf Coast

Local Club Locations:

Madisonville, LA | Biloxi, MS | Fairhope, AL | Orange Beach, AL | Lake Martin, AL | Perdido Key, FL | Pensacola, FL | Pensacola Beach, FL | Fort Walton Beach, FL | Destin, FL | Panama City Beach, FL | Port St. Joe, FL

The Freedom Boat Club Gulf Coast allows full-time members the use of over 2,000+ boats nationwide and locally, over 350+ locations, unlimited use of our boats at any of their 13 locations along the Gulf Coast at no additional cost.

Freedom has locations all over the country where you can take boats out. You will have unlimited use at any of these fbcgc locations and standard reciprocal use at the other locations throughout the country. They also don’t keep old boats. Nearly every year they swap out the boats so all the boats you use will be fairly new!

They used to and far as I have been told still offer unlimited coast guard certified captain supervised professional training for free. You can go as slow or as fast as you like learning how to operate different boats. Also, as would be expected you are allowed to take the fishing boats out in the Gulf.

I am asking $4,000 for the membership plus there is a transfer/insurance fee collected by the club around or was around $1200 which you will be responsible to pay. Keep in mind this is for the top of the line Concierge level. Please check them out online for all of the specifics. They also used to offer a Friends and Family plan that you may be able to transfer to if you buy the membership.

Initiation fees change and I am willing to negotiate accordingly but the last time I inquired the package I have was well over 7k. The standard was over 6k.

If anyone has the most up to date fee schedule for the freedom boat club gulf coast please post.

If interested, please comment and I will provide my email/phone number accordingly.

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
People have posted in the past looking for a membership. A quick search might find you a buyer.

Sunshinegirl7

Beach Crab
Aug 30, 2022
Sarasota

This membership I am selling is for their top level of membership the Concierge level.

Concierge level allows you access to anything in the fleet, including the up to 28ft center console twin engine offshore fishing boats, and up to 6 reservations at a time and used to be up to 6 months in advance. Great for booking out for holidays, vacations etc. In fact I currently have reservations for July 1-4 because of this. This level as of 2021 is was around $499 per month. I also have the sunset option and they offer up to 2 bags of ice per rental no charge.

When and if you buy this membership during the transfer they used to offer to move change levels for free at that time but I am not 100% if this option is still active. If you are serious and we get to that point we can find out all of the specifics etc..

If you choose to change levels, you’re option would be to downgrade to Standard level.
The Standard level of membership gives you access to boats that are 25’ and below and it allows you to have up to 4 reservations on the books at a time.

Also, insider secret you can go downlevels at any time but there is a fee, however, you are able, or used to, to go down from your current membership level in the month of December for free ie. they will normally waive the fee for that. I have not checked but that was the policy as of 2021. Again if you are serious we kind find out all if the specifics then.

Local Club Locations:

Madisonville, LA | Biloxi, MS | Fairhope, AL | Orange Beach, AL | Lake Martin, AL | Perdido Key, FL | Pensacola, FL | Pensacola Beach, FL | Fort Walton Beach, FL | Destin, FL | Panama City Beach, FL | Port St. Joe, FL

The Freedom Boat Club Gulf Coast allows full-time members the use of over 2,000+ boats nationwide and locally, over 350+ locations, unlimited use of our boats at any of their 13 locations along the Gulf Coast at no additional cost.

Freedom has locations all over the country where you can take boats out. You will have unlimited use at any of these fbcgc locations and standard reciprocal use at the other locations throughout the country. They also don’t keep old boats. Nearly every year they swap out the boats so all the boats you use will be fairly new!

They used to and far as I have been told still offer unlimited coast guard certified captain supervised professional training for free. You can go as slow or as fast as you like learning how to operate different boats. Also, as would be expected you are allowed to take the fishing boats out in the Gulf.

I am asking $4,000 for the membership plus there is a transfer/insurance fee collected by the club around or was around $1200 which you will be responsible to pay. Keep in mind this is for the top of the line Concierge level. Please check them out online for all of the specifics. They also used to offer a Friends and Family plan that you may be able to transfer to if you buy the membership.

Initiation fees change and I am willing to negotiate accordingly but the last time I inquired the package I have was well over 7k. The standard was over 6k.

If anyone has the most up to date fee schedule for the freedom boat club gulf coast please post.

If interested, please comment and I will provide my email/phone number accordingly.
I am interested in this membership. mikka.eriksen@gmail.com

Whiskypilot

Beach Comber
Mar 19, 2023
Perdido Key

Local Club Locations: