• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Friday's avatar

New posts
WOAH!!!! :shock: Now that's a tool....................;-)

:lolabove: I actually have one. :biggrin: it gets goood use. ......

In Spring I have hundreds of speciman tulips and other flowering bulbs imported from Holland.
 
So, Friday is favorite tool??? I am not sure I can post my favorite tool...I might get :banned: :banned: :floor: :floor:

:rofl: Was thinking the SAME exact thing Alli!!!!!!! hahaha
guess we're not your standard "tool" type gals:floor: :floor: :floor:
 
OK my 2nd favorite "tool" so I won't get :banned: for my favorite
tool/toy :rolling:

Pair of Corona "mini clippers" that I LOVE when doing cuttings, trimming bonsais/topiaries.......they're actually only about 4" in height, and fit in your pocket (actually had a pair stolen when I left them laying on our potting bench at the nursery).......Actually love all the Corona clippers, last a long time, and sharpen nicely when they get dull...........

OK, found my Fri tar..........better get some :sleeping:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top