• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Kaiboo, Biff, Stace & I will be there next weekend!!! I can't wait to watch another hilarious play with Biffster.....it is an experience in itself....:shock::rotfl::funn:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
oh lordy!!!...i was wondering when biff was going to make an appearance...:D

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
I saw the play last Thursday. Everybody was spectacular. What great talent the Rep has !! Stayed to watch the Flaws with Kev, Hop and David. I was very impressed with their antics. Improv is so hard to do but these guys were very innovative....... don't miss the Flaws !! :clap::clap:

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
We had a great time last night....I have to second that comment about the talent at the Rep. It blows my mind every time. We are so lucky to have theater period, but for it to be so good!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
It was sort of creepy to see actors you know personally take on roles so well and become totally different people on stage. That is a tribute to their talent!

By the way, Biff is going to blow the roof off the theater:lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I hope Biff doesn't make the actors break role. lol. Great show again last night. The first time I saw the play last week, I spent the entire play trying to determine who was who and why. Last night, I was able to see much of the foreshadowing more clearly, and was able to laugh more. The first time was a little creepy with such great acting.

I hope those of you who plan on going have reserved your tickets, or will do so very soon. I'm sure that next week will be packed.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
It was beyond anything I anticipated--funnier, creepier--all the superlatives! I truly enjoyed every minute. Amazing, talented cast and great behind-the-scenes people as well! :clap: Great job all around, Rep.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
It was beyond anything I anticipated--funnier, creepier--all the superlatives! I truly enjoyed every minute. Amazing, talented cast and great behind-the-scenes people as well! :clap: Great job all around, Rep.

Ha! I love your new sig... :rotfl: