• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Heatmarie

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi there!

I have a 2B/2B apartment off 98 next to Dune Lakes Elementary school. My furnished guest room is available for September. I am on the top floor. It has it's own private bath and walk in closet. I'm looking to rent out the room till the end of the year. The rent - $975 per month but doesn't include utilities. Only have to split electric, wifi, and water. Washer and dryer included as well. The amenties on this property are so worth it along with the location. You have to like pets, be clean, and respectful.

Please send message if interested!

Les

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2016
Hi there!

I have a 2B/2B apartment off 98 next to Dune Lakes Elementary school. My furnished guest room is available for September. I am on the top floor. It has it's own private bath and walk in closet. I'm looking to rent out the room till the end of the year. The rent - $975 per month but doesn't include utilities. Only have to split electric, wifi, and water. Washer and dryer included as well. The amenties on this property are so worth it along with the location. You have to like pets, be clean, and respectful.

Please send message if interested!
Hey Heather, this sounds like something I’d be interested in. Would you be open to having a male roommate?

CapriRust

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2022
Inlet Beach
Hi there, I’m looking to move out soon! and looking for a place to rent out long term. I’m ver interested! is this still available? This is my number to reach me: 6153109535