• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Furnished Gulf Place condo for rent

New posts

moonweb

Beach Comber
Available in September:
Gulf Place 1 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom condo fully furnished for long term rent. Utilities and wireless Internet are included. View of the water from the balcony and just steps to the beach.
 
Could you please email me and let me know how much you are wanting for your condo. I am returning to the Sowal area in Sept. and I am looking for a place to rent. It is just me, I have no pets, and my childeren are all grown. I lived in Santa Rosa Beach for 4 years, moved to Dallas to be closer to grandbabies, but I found that Dallas was just way too big for me, I guess I was too spoiled by Sowal, ha! Thank you for your help. My email is: slcooper1949@yahoo.com
Sincerely

Sally
 
Rent is $1,000 per month, which includes utilities and wireless Internet. The unit is on the second floor of the cabanas building.
 
Rental.

Hi
I am very interested in your condo for rent. I am working in the area and so could move in immediately, with references
I am a single lady and have no pets or children. My current position ishousekeeping and so your property would be well looked after.
Yours sincerely
Liz Sneddon 218-7560
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top