Mjaccount
Beach Crab
Furnished private bedroom with private bathroom available in my home in Santa Rosa Beach. Ideal for a travel nurse, healthcare professional, or other quiet working professional looking for a comfortable, clean place to stay.
Conveniently located approximately 3–4 miles from Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast.
The room is fully furnished and includes a private bathroom. Tenants also have access to driveway parking, community pool, fenced backyard with seating/hammock area, and additional refrigerator/freezer space in the garage.
The home is in a quiet residential area and I am looking for one responsible, respectful tenant.
Rent: $1,400/month
Please message me with your name, occupation, desired move-in date, and how long you are looking to rent. I’m happy to provide additional photos and information.
Conveniently located approximately 3–4 miles from Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast.
The room is fully furnished and includes a private bathroom. Tenants also have access to driveway parking, community pool, fenced backyard with seating/hammock area, and additional refrigerator/freezer space in the garage.
The home is in a quiet residential area and I am looking for one responsible, respectful tenant.
Rent: $1,400/month
Please message me with your name, occupation, desired move-in date, and how long you are looking to rent. I’m happy to provide additional photos and information.