• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ThomasSRB

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
A room will be coming available July 15th. Great location. It's a 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom newly constructed home with Apple TV, highest speed internet, 85' TV with surround sound, nice furnishings, office space, and great roommate. All utilities included $950.

EPilot

Beach Comber
Jun 22, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I am looking to rent a room long term. I will be in town one week a month for work. I have a small dog who travels with me. She will be at camp when I am at work. Is this something that would interest you all?

Sslade62

Beach Crab
Jun 25, 2021
Santa Rosa beach
Hi I have a friend moving to the area and this sounds perfect for him. He has zero pets and a good job to confirm income. If could please contact me at 850-533-0703. Thank you!

Steve Jones

Beach Comber
May 29, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
A room will be coming available July 15th. Great location. It's a 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom newly constructed home with Apple TV, highest speed internet, 85' TV with surround sound, nice furnishings, office space, and great roommate. All utilities included $950.
Is this still available? If so, I'm a professional man with a great job on 30a. I am available with deposit and first month's rent asap. Please text me 779-348-6411 if this is still an option. Thank you.