• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Furniture (All kinds)

New posts

Andrew543

Beach Comber
Hi, I may be in need of some furniture in the coming days/weeks. If you have anything that you have been wanting to move out let me know.

Beds, tables, chairs, couches. If you send me photos, I’ll consider them!
 
Hi, I may be in need of some furniture in the coming days/weeks. If you have anything that you have been wanting to move out let me know.

Beds, tables, chairs, couches. If you send me photos, I’ll consider them!
I have a table with 6 chairs and 4 barstools- counter height
 
Pictures
IMG_3350.jpeg
IMG_3354.jpeg
 
I have a Hand Carved Mahogony Table and 6 side chairs available for $2200.00 cash. Table measures 88”x47”x29” and expands to 119-1/2”. Matching arm chairs can be found on eBay. I’ll upload another photo.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7511.jpeg
    IMG_7511.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top