Miss Kitty
Meow
How sweet....the gifts! You better give something GOOD back!!!!
(Yeah, nice keitchen RO!)
:funn: ...that's empathy for ya'!!!!
RO...I bet GB will love your thoughtfulness!
How sweet....the gifts! You better give something GOOD back!!!!
(Yeah, nice keitchen RO!)
Dangit! I forgot the chocolet strawberries![]()
What is this, Sowal misspelling bee?What is in the evelope???

How sweet....the gifts! You better give something GOOD back!!!!
(Yeah, nice keitchen RO!)
:funn: ...that's empathy for ya'!!!!
RO...I bet GB will love your thoughtfulness!
the gifts are really lovely. but the fact that you showed us tells me you are still completely and totally PW! I love it!
What is this, Sowal misspelling bee?
RO, niiiiiiiiice kitchen! Those countertops look nice and sturdy.![]()

Thank goodness you said master bath; I was afraid you said haircut. You won't keep us waiting long, will you?Thanks on the ketchinYes the countertops are strudy as a rock ;-) Wait till you see the pics of our newly remodled master bath
![]()
I'm impressed with people who have actually seen their countertops.Grayt job RO!! BTW- my countertops are never that clear!!!