• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Guide/boat needed!

New posts

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
My son's birthday is in mid- November, and while he is excited about moving to the area (Pt. Wash), I know that he will be a bit sad about not spending his birthday here in Louisville. SO- I have an idea that he really likes and I hope the good peeps on this board can help us out!

Will is very interested in learning about the bay/bayous/creeks of the area- he is "nature boy". We would like to hire someone and a boat with a motor that knows the area well and could spend several hours showing us all the cool sites. If y'all know of anyone, please PM me!
 
The local Tourist Development Council has a list of certified Nature Based Outfitters who have taken the UF Master Naturalist Class. I would recommend calling them at (800) 822-6877 or checking their website www.beachesofsouthwalton.com

Good luck!!
 
My son's birthday is in mid- November, and while he is excited about moving to the area (Pt. Wash), I know that he will be a bit sad about not spending his birthday here in Louisville. SO- I have an idea that he really likes and I hope the good peeps on this board can help us out!

Will is very interested in learning about the bay/bayous/creeks of the area- he is "nature boy". We would like to hire someone and a boat with a motor that knows the area well and could spend several hours showing us all the cool sites. If y'all know of anyone, please PM me!

You're a swell mom, jdarg. :biggrin:
 
Bob is the perfect choice, but you'd have to go to South Carolina to find him. He and Fran moved to a farm there last fall. Your idea sounds like a lot of fun, and I'll put my thinking cap on and ask a few of my fishing guide buddies.

When do y'all arrive?
 
Jdarg, you are a great mom. Thanks for posting this. I would like to take a tour of the area myself....
 
I give free tours. You only have to buy one waterfront property with me:rolling: . Just kidding. If anyone would like a tour and I can accomadate my schedule I would love to take you out. PM when you were wanting to go and I can call you to hook up. I love to show folks another side they do not get to see very often of SOWAL.
 
I give free tours. You only have to buy one waterfront property with me:rolling: . Just kidding. If anyone would like a tour and I can accomadate my schedule I would love to take you out. PM when you were wanting to go and I can call you to hook up. I love to show folks another side they do not get to see very often of SOWAL.

I've got some time on Oct. 15. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top