• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gulf Place Cabanas Condo for Long Term Rent

New posts

moonweb

Beach Comber
Adorable fully furnished unit on the second floor with a view of the water from the balcony. $1000 per month for a minimum 6 month lease. All utilities and wireless Internet included.

678-596-9434
 
Hey, I am interested but I would like to know how many bedrooms and bathrooms. I will be moving back to the sowal area the first of next month. I am bringing a very good friend with me. Right now we live in Dallas, we are both 59 single ladies, very responsible and quiet. Just very tired of the rat race in Dallas. I lived in Santa Rosa for 4 years, moved to Dallas to be closer to grandsons, but found it is much too busy for me. Thank you for your help on any information you can give me.
 
The unit is a one bedroom with 1 1/2 bathrooms and a hallway with bunk beds. Feel free to call at 678-596-9434.

We'll be available to show the unit Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (10/24-10/26). Just call to let us know if you'd like to see it and set up a time.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top