• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Happy Birthday to our jdarg!!!!

New posts
Happy birthday to my favorite social tornado!!!:funn:

Have a fantastic SoWal bday Jenay!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 

Happy Sunny Birthday from Louisville. Sounds like a perfect way to spend it, and WISH I WAS THERE! Have a cold Dargarita or two for me.......Ky O E.

2 months and countin'!:shark: :chill:
 
Have a special day! Do you have time to go for a walk today?

I have the time, but not the child care, so I did birthday pilates early this morning. Between the pizza and beer last night and what I plan on consuming today, exercise was mandatory!:bang:
 
Unless I hear otherwise, they have been unauthorized. :rofl:


I have no pride anymore, so I don't care. :lol: When someone gives you a coconut bikini top, then stuffs the coconuts with napkins so they aren't sitting empty, the pride goes right out the door. :blush:
 
I have no pride anymore, so I don't care. :lol: When someone gives you a coconut bikini top, then stuffs the coconuts with napkins so they aren't sitting empty, the pride goes right out the door. :blush:

Coconutty B-day! :clap_1:

DSC00213Medium.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top