• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
P.S. bob bob, I also don' care what you think of my raisins...you didn't pay for them.:)

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Hmm! Just had a vehicle stop in front of my house, turn around and park in front of the empty lot next to me and sit there watching me. I pulled my phone out and they immediately pulled out and sped away.

I am documenting everything! I will post pictures of the next vehicle.

Not afraid...won't back down. Not playing your games.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Sorry you don't like what I have to say 95% of the time.

You just removed a post this past week I made where I simply asked a question about Customary Use..

Look at my SoWal ratings... Seems many like a do agree with my opines.
Your ratings are irrelevant. Your post that was removed was rude and obviously intended to pick a fight. You violated one of our few simple rules:
"If someone is honestly trying to sell something in the real estate or "for sale" forums, or promoting a business, do not editorialize or post harsh comments about their offering. Start a new thread if you want to editorialize."
Please read and follow the rules - SoWal forum rules & general info

If you have a problem with the way this site is run you should find another one.

:benice:

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
Your ratings are irrelevant. Your post that was removed was rude and obviously intended to pick a fight. You violated one of our few simple rules:
"If someone is honestly trying to sell something in the real estate or "for sale" forums, or promoting a business, do not editorialize or post harsh comments about their offering. Start a new thread if you want to editorialize."
Please read and follow the rules - SoWal forum rules & general info

If you have a problem with the way this site is run you should find another one.

:benice:

:rotfl:

:doh:

:banned:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Let's get this thread back on topic. Its about this letter. Thanks

Attachments

• Letter to L. Jones - Walton County.pdf
    108.1 KB · Views: 214

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Front Page on the Walton Sun next to Ann Coulter!

Good Job Walton Sun :clap:

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Just purchased the Beach Breeze/Herald and surprise, surprise... Not a single mention about the Formal Complaint Filed Against C. Jones...

Walton Sun and NW FL Daily have been all over this story. Why oh why not the Breeze/Herald? :hmm: