Harassment Charges filed against Walton County

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by Kaydence, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Wouldnt You Like To Know

Wouldnt You Like To Know Beach Lover

Kaydance, Patriot Games, and John G to name a few who also are not using their real names. I know you know who all 3 of the people are but you don't seem care that they post anonymously. Also Cindy Meadows post a political blog anonymously and Ive never seen you ask for her to put her name on it. Why do you only call me out Suzanne?

2. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

If shes not correct when she calls you out, why does it matter? Enjoy being unknown and mysterious. :)

3. Wouldnt You Like To Know

She is knowledgeable for sure. I referenced her "sense" which in my opinion is zero. Especially common sense.

4. Wouldnt You Like To Know

Ha good point MG. Thanks for the perspective. ;)

5. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

I dont for a minute think you are C.Jones. You can actually type in complete sentences. Suzanne suggested you might be. Get your facts straight.

Would you please talk about something other than me?

Like the newspaper today?

6. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

Again...how bout that newspaper today?

7. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

If I have zero sense in your opinion why do you persist in having my attention? You also seem to think I give a damn about who you are posting anonymously trying to call me out.

I don't hide who I am, why do you? As for credibility, come at me when you post under your own name and stop being a coward.

8. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

Brad Alford County facilities and parks manager filed a formal complaint against Cecilia Jones and her husband Jerry Jones.

Among the allegations:

1.) Commissioner Jones regularly interferes with or involves herself in the day to day operations of the County through herself or a third party intermediary (spouse Jerry Jones) often times for the sole benefit of herself, her family, or friends to the detriment of the County and County taxpayers.

Examples...sending text messages directly to public works staff on how to carry out tasks, direction to a co worker to send her every email involving Alford and direction to Walton County Human Resources NOT to hire anyone associated with Alford or anyone else from Holmes County. (ALL THIS DESPITE THE ORDERS FROM THE 2015 GRAND JURY REPORT THAT COUNTY COMMISSIONERS NOT BE INVOLVED IN THE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS OF COUNTY BUSINESS)

2.) Alford alleges that Jerry Jones has followed him on more than one occasion as he left his job for the day to coach basketball in Holmes County.

3.) Alford alleges Cecilia Jones DIRECTED construction by county staff of a park near a home under her ownership off North Eden Park Drive and also ordered a privacy fence bordering Gaskin Park using COUNTY FUNDS after Walton County Public Works denied the property owners request.

STORY COMPLIMENTS OF DOTTY NIST DEFUNIAK HERALD. FRONT PAGE. Thanks Dotty Nist

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

Very interesting! Thanks, Kaydence! Same nasty actions by the same nasty people!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

You've got that right!!!

11. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Looking for a laugh? Read the C. Jones letter to the editor in this week's Herald / Breeze.

12. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

The documents Cecilia Jones is referencing were a public records request by Suzanne Harris which were sent to her from the County Attorney Sydney Noyes.

I have the PDF file but it is 17 pages long and will not upload here because its to big.

The documents are dated for the year 2016/2017. Cecilia Jones letter to the editor indicated that the advertisement misrepresented the number of staff in her District 2 office. The hilarious part of this is, the images below, taken from the pdf file that was sent to Suzanne Harris, CLEARLY show that in fact Cecilia Jones does have 2 aides.

If constituents can't depend on the County Attorney to send accurate information via public information requests how is the "county blessed with hundreds of dedicated, hardworking employees" ? (C. Jones words)

In the County's effort to discredit Ms. Harris all they really did was make themselves look stupid because the ATTORNEY sent her the information which was published in the paper!!!

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

Comic relief for the week. :lol:

14. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

P.S. The information sent to Ms. Harris from the County Attorney also reflects that Cecilia Jones was the VICE Chair and Sara Commander was the CHAIR so, the information sent to Ms. Harris was a year old and may or may not accurately reflect current information! WTH?

Public information is only as accurate as the SENDER provides. Sending outdated information is a REAL DISSERVICE to taxpayers.

If all these employees are dedicated and hardworking surely they can do a better job of sending CURRENT information! If not...why are we paying them?

15. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

Lying commissioner(s) or incorrect public records requests documents, sent out by our county's attorney.... Hmmmm???? Which do I feel more comfortable with?????
    NEITHER!!!!! The correction (meant to discredit the citizen requesting information) didn't accomplish the intended result. In fact, it left me questioning even more!
    Just exactly what else is going on that we aren't aware of! Why is public records information so out dated? If a request is made, why isnt it verified for accuracy before being sent out? Who's job is this? Why isn't it being done? Sounds like to me we all need to start asking more questions!!!

16. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Bless you for providing this information...

It would appear that the new Attorney is not as good as they'd hoped. Either that (perhaps a learning curve) or this was done with intent.

All of this information continues to raise questions about this elected official, their performance, their ethics and their integrity.

My question is WHO (specifically) is conducting this "investigation"?

Is it the County, if so, WHO?

Is it a third party, if so, WHO?

Unfortunately, IMO for anything to get done with this cluster f, it is for the individuals to handle their issue in a court of law with a law suit.

I wouldn't trust anyone in the County to handle this properly. Too much too loose (for a lot of folks) if this went south.

17. Suzanne Harris

Suzanne Harris Beach Fanatic

Because you seem to be the defender of the king Cecilia.

18. Suzanne Harris

I

19. Suzanne Harris

Stay tuned the best is still yet to come.
    She just can not help showing everyone just how stupid she is.

20. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

Cindy Meadows has a political facebook page and anyone with a lick of sense (which, you accused me of not having) knows the page belongs to her! Ms. Meadows has never denied being the owner of the page either but since you obviously never bothered to ask her yourself, you wouldn't know that.

I do NOT hide who I am. I certainly have nothing to hide from you.

Why do you care what name anyone uses here when you do not use your own name?