• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Well I am no closer to deciding and now RO has thrown in another very viable option. My kids would love that pool and the playground. Thank you all for your input thus far!

Beachmom - we will have to arrange a visit regardless of where we stay! I will be there the end of April by myself, staying with Audie and her husband, and then back in August with my kids. Last year the kids and I stayed at Cottages of Camp Creek and loved it, but I thought we'd venture a little further west this trip (unless, of course, RO makes me an offer I can't refuse - LOL!!)

Linda, I just think I might be back in August too! It just this second clicked with me.....I'm still a little fuzzy from the cosmos and the shredding!

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
Linda, I just think I might be back in August too! It just this second clicked with me.....I'm still a little fuzzy from the cosmos and the shredding!

That would be so cool - would love for you to meet my kids too!

I was drinking cosmos too last night at dinner with Johnrudy. The chili & wine came later....ugh. Know just what you mean about feeling "a little fuzzy!"

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
That would be so cool - would love for you to meet my kids too!

I was drinking cosmos too last night at dinner with Johnrudy. The chili & wine came later....ugh. Know just what you mean about feeling "a little fuzzy!"

I'd love to meet your kids. Maybe we can make it happen. We can never nail down all our kids until the last minute it seems. They all wanna go, but will never give us an answer on dates. I keep telling mr. dd we just need to decide on a date, and if they can come, they will.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee

Our vacation always falls the last week in August. Wonderful week as it is not so crowded because the schools are back in session.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
Our vacation always falls the last week in August. Wonderful week as it is not so crowded because the schools are back in session.

Oh now I am torn!! This week has always been our preference too for the same reason. I usually can't go til August because we have our state survey at the nursing home in July and no one can go on vacation til that's over. Don't know why I have to be there..I don't deal with them directly. Anyhoo, I thought about early July because Darelene's gonna be there, but was reminded of this little issue at work. I just need to retire in SoWal and then I can see all of you when you're there!!

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Oh now I am torn!! This week has always been our preference too for the same reason. I usually can't go til August because we have our state survey at the nursing home in July and no one can go on vacation til that's over. Don't know why I have to be there..I don't deal with them directly. Anyhoo, I thought about early July because Darelene's gonna be there, but was reminded of this little issue at work. I just need to retire in SoWal and then I can see all of you when you're there!!

Just stay long enough to have a few dinners/lunches with me then head back. That would be about a 2 week vacation:clap_1: ...sounds like heaven!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
Just stay long enough to have a few dinners/lunches with me then head back. That would be about a 2 week vacation:clap_1: ...sounds like heaven!!

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Oh, what I'd give for two weeks!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005