Hi everyone! First of all, I am a long time lurker who has only posted 1 time and that was last year. I do know that when I need Sowal info this is the place to come. We are getting ready for a Sowal week from 8/7-8/15 and can't wait. We have driven down there from Cincinnati many times and have always followed AAA's directions of getting off 65 in Montgomery and taking 331 down through Luverne and Opp and even taken a short little jaunt on some roads that seemed off the beaten path. Anyway, when I went to get directions from AAA this year it said to take 65 to Evergreen and take 84 over to 331. In addition I have a friend coming down the week after us and the owner of the condo she is renting told her to get off of 65 in Georgiana and take 55 to 84 to 331. She was told this way cuts off about 45 minutes. Sooooo......what I am trying to figure out is the best way and the quickest way from those of you that travel 65 South. Mileage wise it looks like our original way that we have been going is the best but I don't know if there is a reason that AAA isn't recommending that way anymore. Also, what are 55 and 84 like? Thank you ahead of time for any and all help. Laura