• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HELP: Young Professional in Need of a LONG TERM RENTAL

New posts
I have a very nice townhouse located just south of 30A by Eastern Lake. Am heading over today to take some pictures. I am asking $1050 per month but would be somewhat negotiable for an individual in your shoes. The place is currently unfurnished, but I have some nice things in storage which would work great there to at least partially furnish it. If you might be interested, please contact me at 850-231-4772 or 850-428-0776. Thanks and good luck!
 
Does anyone realize this post was written a year ago? Reason I noticed is that Sun Princess ended up renting from us and is about to complete her nine-month lease. :) BTW, she was a WONDERFUL renter! We'll miss her.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top