• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WCTA

Beach Lover
May 27, 2009
Walton County
www.waltontaxpayers.org
I would like to recommend that everyone read two articles in this weeks Herald-Breeze.

Of particular interest is the excellent article by none other than Dotty Nist on the BCC meeting where the Chamber/Maliterno -TDC discussions were held. Dotty was the only newspaper reporter actually at the meeting and I would like to commend her for the detailed insightful account of the discussions.

Thanks Dotty !

I would also recommend Leah Stratmann's article on the April 14th Tourist Development Council meeting. I think you will find her article very insightful into some of the issues being discussed throughout the County.

Thanks Leah

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Yes, Dotty does a great job of covering all our local meetings. Most definitely, Kudos to her.
There is also a very fair minded well done piece by Reid Tucker in the Herald on the DeFuniak Tea Party Rally. Thank you, Reid, for the fair and unbiased coverage of the event.

Just Curious

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009
After all the garbage the NWF Daily was passing around about the TDC story, I was very happy to read Dotty's story. It was an actual news report. It stated the facts and left the opinions out. Thank you again for a well written report.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Dotty and Leah are gems and we are very proud to have them with us. They both do an excellent job at keeping our readers informed. Thanks for letting them know. Reid is a bright young man with a great future ahead of him. He is our newest reporter and has worked with us as an intern, before graduating from college this past fall. I'll pass on the nice words, Andy.

We also now have the ability for readers to subscribe online, through Paypal. Yipiee!!!:clap:

The Defuniak Herald ? Home