lindatat
quirty
Um, well, I dunnowhy did the mention of boobies scilicet this comment?????:funn: ;-)

Um, well, I dunnowhy did the mention of boobies scilicet this comment?????:funn: ;-)


When's the next slumber party?
We had a GRAYT slumber party at Cork's...me Corkie baby and IBD...I really think you & LBH need to have a slumber party next time!!next time there's a slumber party you should come down here to the hellhole......

IBD has all the pics. Sorry![]()
next time there's a slumber party you should come down here to the hellhole......
We had a GRAYT slumber party at Cork's...me Corkie baby and IBD...I really think you & LBH need to have a slumber party next time!!![]()
It's a deal - next slumber party I'm crashing at Audie's hellhole - how can I refuse an offer as enticing as that?
.................................
Likely excuse. RO is never gonna buy it.
It's a deal - next slumber party I'm crashing at Audie's hellhole - how can I refuse an offer as enticing as that?

boys want boobie pics...I want pics of our funn loving IBD and Punzy!!!!![]()

Lame :roll:
IBD had the camera, ergo is the worthy keeper of the photographic annals.