• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hibiscus Coffee and guesthouse

New posts
I think there will be a lot of interest. Can you tell us what the terms are and a little more about it?
 
kurt said:
I think there will be a lot of interest. Can you tell us what the terms are and a little more about it?

Like the inclusion of breakfast every morning!??!! YUM!
 
The apartments are really nice...1 bedroom , full kitchen, living area and small dining area....1350.00 per month..all utilities paid. You can see pictures of the one we have furnished on our website...www.hibiscusflorida.com
 
I had breakfast there this morning! Cheri was not around though. It's not the same without a hug from Cheri. I'm sure she saw the rest of my fam. The newlyweds stayed at Hibiscus last night. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top