Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I know you all have given some recommendations of local agents who have both good service and competitive pricing in the past, would you all please again?
I know you all have given some recommendations of local agents who have both good service and competitive pricing in the past, would you all please again?
I went with Allstate Insurance this year after having many problems
with two other company, one dropped me the other raised the
HO ins. thru the roof.
Joyce Holifield 850-267-2845, santa rosa beach
I agree with T.Cline. Joyce Holifield with Allstate is great! I have been with Allstate for over 7 years and my other agent would not even call you back. I only had 8 policies with their office in Destin.
When Allstate canceled our home owner's policy this year I called Joyce and she went to work transferring my home owner's policy to Royal Palm with no problems. She will always give you a call back within a hour or so or email you. Now that is service. No comment on Royal Palm but I had to make a fast decision. We will see. Pray for no Hurricanes.