• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Home Insurance- South Walton

New posts

Waterman

Beach Lover
Who do y'all use for home insurance in the area?
 
Home Insurance

Coastal Insurance in Seagrove is as good as any. Marcia is the agent. Expect to obtain two policies...one for homeowners', the other for wind damage.
 
Waterman,
I use State Farm, which I here is high in comparison to others, but I receive heavy discounts for multiple vehicles, home, and long time customer, so the price is very competitive with other companies. I understand All State has good prices and they will insure beach homes. I believe there are two major price breaks -- 1) 500 FT from the Mean water line of the Gulf, and 2) 1000FT from the Mean water line of the Gulf.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top