• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Home maintenance and repairs.....

New posts

JohnnyB

Beach Comber
We do mostly upscale remodeling and renovations, and normally do not do maintenance. But we aren't proud... we are totally caught up. I need something for these guys to do.

In talking with friends over the past week or so, I'm finding that a number of them have pesky little things that they can get no one to do and we are taking care of those.

Of course we want to renovate your entire house, but if anyone needs anything done, please drop me note at jblackwellbuilder@yahoo.com. If its something we can do, chances are we can get right on it.

I just got our new portfolio back from the printer. We've done some very cool stuff. If you would like a copy email me and I'll get you one.

Thanks,
Johnnyb
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top