E elliedog Beach Comber Jul 9, 2007 #1 We have a condo at WaterSound Beach Crossings. Am interested in putting in a big screen and sound system. Can anyone recommend someone?
We have a condo at WaterSound Beach Crossings. Am interested in putting in a big screen and sound system. Can anyone recommend someone?
Smiling JOe SoWal Expert Jul 9, 2007 #2 duh (;-)), ... John R... send him a pm and he will hook you up.
Y yippie Beach Fanatic Jul 9, 2007 #3 I can highly recommend Ben Hinton. He installed my B & O System and I have been very happy. He is a great guy as well. Ben Hinton Custom Home Audio Video 850-650-3181.
I can highly recommend Ben Hinton. He installed my B & O System and I have been very happy. He is a great guy as well. Ben Hinton Custom Home Audio Video 850-650-3181.