• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
Housemate wanted in Freeport. I have a furnished 1 bed 1 bath carriage house. Private entrance. Quiet and safe neighborhood. Available late July. $1400 house sharing cost includes utilities and garage. I am looking for a mature, non smoker with no pets, stable employment, clean background and good credit. Respond to this post or
850-880-6021

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Sharing a one bedroom? Or are you in the main house and offering the carriage house?

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
I am offering the carriage house which is separated from the main house by a breezeway. The entrance is private. If interested post your number. I can send pics then we can chat.

Rebecca Mayeux

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2019
Destin
Do you have pictures and address? I need to see how far from my office this would be. I work for DR Horton home builders in PCB.

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
Do you have pictures and address? I need to see how far from my office this would be. I work for DR Horton home builders in PCB.
Hi Rebecca
Post your number and I will send pics then we can chat.
It’s very easy to get to PCB with no traffic congestion. I am about 30 from Pier Park.

Rebecca Mayeux

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2019
Destin
Hi Rebecca
Post your number and I will send pics then we can chat.
It’s very easy to get to PCB with no traffic congestion. I am about 30 from Pier Park.
985-869-0044 I need to secure something by the 15th at the latest, I have to start that office on the 25th of this month.

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
Private furnished carriage house in Freeport. Quiet and safe community.
$1400 includes utilities and garage space. No pets. Non smoker.