• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
It's those dang stickers!!! I had been here almost a year and knew there had to be real people living here...so I stumbled on to the "Bikers in the road" thread! Guess I didn't have enough sense to be a lurker long enough to get a lay of the land....:cool::wave: I've learned lots since then and met the GRAYTEST people ever!:love:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Is there a thread that shares how everyone chose their User Name? Of course mine is easy, my favorite Disney Character.:love:

But would love to know what made others choose thiers, such as Miss Kitty, Smiling Joe, Tootsie, Rapunzel, Savvytangerine, Potato Vixen, NoHall, Skunkape:dunno:

Some are each to figure out but others I am sure there is a story there somewhere. :roll:

I'll post it on the other thread, just to be OCD about it...

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Same here! Lurked until right before or after Dennis, it's been so long that I can't remember.

I still type "Sueshore" when I pm Miss Kitty.:wave:

:love:...that is too cute!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
How did I find SoWal?

I was searching online at work, for those things I am supposed to search for. Bingo! :cool:

Then, I found it necessary to relate how things used to be around here, for the "uninformed." :nono1::yawn:

That led to discovering there were people I knew hanging out here, too. I thought that was pretty cool. :wave:

Finally, wonder of wonders, I found that I had made new friends! :love:

Now I can't leave. This site better never, ever go away!

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
How did I find SoWal?

I was searching online at work, for those things I am supposed to search for. Bingo! :cool:

Then, I found it necessary to relate how things used to be around here, for the "uninformed." :nono1::yawn:

That led to discovering there were people I knew hanging out here, too. I thought that was pretty cool. :wave:

Finally, wonder of wonders, I found that I had made new friends! :love:

Now I can't leave. This site better never, ever go away!

Shallowsnole showed me the way. So Rapunzel, it is really her fault I am here.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
A friend emailed me the Sowal link when I was frustrated by trying to get reliable info about the Seagrove fires.

Now I am an addict! :blush:

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
I was searching for rental properties and found the site. I spent about 6 months before I registered and started communicating with the grayt people on the board.