• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I Can Help!

New posts

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Hello..If you need a mature reliable woman to check on you or a loved one, especially a Senior I can offer that peace of mind. Also if they are in need of someone to run errands, pick up and carry in groceries, help with a light meal, organize and sort, help with phone calls, emails or letter writing and reading..Or just a friendly patient person to visit with then please contact me. I am not a healthcare provider or nurse nor a house cleaner but I myself am retired and looking to fill a need and to make a little extra money. My fee is $25 per hour..minimum one hour. I live in Blue Mountain Beach..will travel anywhere in Santa Rosa Beach, 30A and Sandestin. Thanks..My name is Mary Call or text: 850-387-5116
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top