• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I have some extra time on my hands so....

New posts
OH what in the gay hell have we started? What monsters are about to be unleashed.

OMG I just remembered what pics you might have?

Halloween? Bubba the RedNecked Fairie?
There's a reason I don't drink (much) anymore.....:funn:
 
OK BB- I'm going to go ahead and post my New Orleans pics here, as it seems suddenly appropriate....and maybe will distract from what jess may have....here's one...The festival poster from Southern Decadence....
fridayNOLA008.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here's two more beef cakes, NOLA Ink and Self proclaimed Mr. Chocolate City!
fridayNOLA012.jpg
fridayNOLA020.jpg
 
i will start with a nice one

kenny.jpg

I LOVE THAT Picture! Was that the night we were out with Jeffrey Steele?
I was young and thin and pretty.
Now I'm old with thinning hair and getting pretty fat!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top