• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I have some extra time on my hands so....

New posts
I LOVE THAT Picture! Was that the night we were out with Jeffrey Steele?
I was young and thin and pretty.
Now I'm old with thinning hair and getting pretty fat!

Poor baby!

I still :wub: you bunches.
 
:yikes: What are we doing there dka????

I like these pics jfunn! :clap:

I can't believe I gave you a lap dance. Never did find that dollar bill. I guess you'll have to try again? In October perhaps?:rolling:
 
attachment.php

THAT's why I couldn't find my dollar, - you were writing me a check!:lol:
 
Last edited:
There were 5 in our group at the Frenchman Inn. This is another 5 that was also staying there. Playgirl was doing a photoshoot and these guys were staying in the suite. Shall we say Sweet!

fridayNOLA030.jpg

fridayNOLA029.jpg



OK, maybe they looked better after a few cocktails. Several, many, few....By the way, I took this picture from the poster, they did NOT pose for me. Really. Honest.
 
Here's some art shots I was trying to take, slightly under the influence. Can we say drunkkenphotography?

fridayNOLA022.jpg


fridayNOLA051.jpg

I thought the Fairy Dust sign was funny at the time. A favorite line from BIRDCAGE- "Fairy Dust, Fairy Dust, Fairy Dust"
 
:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top