• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I need a 1 or 2 bedroom!!

New posts

CaseyGirl

Beach Comber
I'm looking for a one or two bedroom place, for under $800 and willing to work with me on the deposit. I need long term! I would prefer anywhere close to Gulf Place. I know there has to be something out there! Please help!
 
Also see post named LTR Gulf Place a few below you. Sounds like a possible neighbor.
 
i have the place for you!!! i have a large 3 bdrm condo to share in gulf place avalable now. private room w attached bath and balconey. 600.00 per month includes utilities. would love to meet you please call kindal at 278-6575
 
Hey

If you haven't found anything yet. I am renting a 5/3 in SRB. There is tons of room to live, the house is 2500sqft. Just let me know what you think and I can give you all the details.

Thanks,
Christine B.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top