• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I need Concrete Foundation Contractor

New posts

SeaGrooving

Beach Comber
Does anyone have good recommendations for a concrete foundation contractor? I will be building in July, and need the continuous footings and piers done correctly! Appreciate any leads! Work will be in Seagrove Beach area.
 
Last edited:
Please do! I am going to need all the trades: concrete, framing, plumber, electrician, drywall..... good reliable and affordable painters too! Many thanks!
 
Alrighty then.........

K&D Framing- Kevin Daganaw-850-259-4806- Let me know, I can give you directions to several homes he is currently on. One gulf front in Santa Rosa Beach and the other in Gulf Place. He has completed homes in Watercolor and Seaside if that helps you credential him. He did the gallery as well. Your welcome to stop by anytime.


Crest Electric- Kevin Parker-850-305-0614 - I've used several electricians and Kevin is great. Very dependable and knowledgable.

I pretty much built both our places here, I can definetly tell you who not to use. My mistakes are your blessings.

Curtis
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top