• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music I'm Obsessed

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
YES! Oh yes. So small. My studio is about 300 or 350 square feet. I'll have to post some pictures at some point. I'm pretty used to it though. I live down in the west village so I pay for my location. The market is really bad right now though. I pay $1300. Nightmare!

That's the size of an econolodge hotel room.
 
kurt said:
That's the size of an econolodge hotel room.
If not smaller.
 
Kimmifunn said:
YES! Oh yes. So small. My studio is about 300 or 350 square feet. I'll have to post some pictures at some point. I'm pretty used to it though. I live down in the west village so I pay for my location. The market is really bad right now though. I pay $1300. Nightmare!

When we were in NYC last November, we went to the White Horse Tavern in the West Village. We had had brunch at Balthazar, then headed up to Washington Square Park, then over to the Meatpacking District to see what that's all about (still don't know:idontno: ), then saw the White Horse Tavern and had to stop and check it out.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top