• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jordan Taylor

Beach Comber
Mar 14, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi! I am searching for a part-time nanny 4-5x a week from 8-1/2 starting as soon as possible. We have two children, ages 3 (boy) and 1 (girl) and live in the Inlet Beach area. We are looking for someone who loves children, likes to be active and play outside, someone who is outgoing and an excellent communicator, has experience with young children. Must be comfortable with a dog and have your own transportation!

Feel free to message me if you are interested!

Stash

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2011
Hi my name is Armani, I am very interested and have experience looking after kids and dogs. I am a 18 years old M heading to USC in the fall and I have my own transportation. My number is 2027445085

Emorygill

Beach Crab
Jul 13, 2022
71 green island way
Hi! I am searching for a part-time nanny 4-5x a week from 8-1/2 starting as soon as possible. We have two children, ages 3 (boy) and 1 (girl) and live in the Inlet Beach area. We are looking for someone who loves children, likes to be active and play outside, someone who is outgoing and an excellent communicator, has experience with young children. Must be comfortable with a dog and have your own transportation!

Feel free to message me if you are interested!
Hi Jordan, my name is Emory I live in Miramar beach. I am 18 years old and I am interested in nannying for you. I have my own transportation I am CPR certified and love animals, if you would give me a call or text my number at 3342240987, I’d love to hear from you!