For Rent Inlet Beach - Share 4 Bed 3 Bath Home

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by PGaffrey, Jun 12, 2019.

1. PGaffrey

PGaffrey Beach Comber

Hello,

I have upstairs 2 bedrooms, private living area and bath available in 4 Bedroom 3 bath home. I am looking for one roommate to share. I work long hours in Panama City, travel often and rarely home. I have a miniature dachshund. Small dog maybe ok, but sorry absolutely no cats!

Rent $1250 + 1/2 Electricity and Internet

Common areas are tastefully furnished and include main living area, dining and kitchen, covered porch, deck and yard. Community pool.

Available areas are 2 bedrooms, upstairs living and private bath. These areas are unfurnished.

Walking distance to Rosemary, 30 Avenue, Beach Access!

Please text or call 850-499-5386.

2. Anjela

Anjela Beach Crab

Hello
    I am a DWF with an awesome 10y/o son and an adorable schnauzer and we are looking to share space with someone. Of course financially it makes sense and this sounds perfect. It’s hard though because it’s a child and dog, but We are looking for a change and a chance to start completely new. I must stop there and say it will be a little bit of time before we’re ready, as I have a home to sell here in Arkansas. I do not believe it will take long and I have options to rent it as well. We want to move to this area, of course, because it’s what it is, we are somewhat familiar, we have friends in the area as well and we visit often. I want to be in the South Walton school district. If you think we should discuss further please contact me here or 5019540937 or anjela_28_2000@yahoo.com
    Thank you

3. PGaffrey

PGaffrey Beach Comber

Hello

The place is already rented. Sorry!

Wish you the best with your search!